29 April 2012

Z is for...Zooey Deschanel


My utter girl crush of this year so far is Zooey Deschanel. She's gorgeous, cute, funky, stylish, funny, and talented - sigh. From acting in the hilarious Christmas film, Elf, to the quirky New Girl; and even some singing too. She just seems like someone who'd be fun to hang out with. You can follow Zooey on Twitter here. And here is the New Girl theme tune for you to enjoy:


Well that is the end of the A-Z blog challenge! It has been challenging at times, especially thinking of something for these last few letters, but I hope I've managed to entertain a few new readers who will hopefully stick around. I know I've found some new blogs to read.............

2 comments:

Stephsco said...

HI! I found your blog from the A to Z challenge (I blogged about New Girl for "N.") I like how the guys she lives with in New Girl are featured as much as her. Schmidt definitely gets the best lines.

I like Zooey a lot but that iphone commercial she's in now really bugs me. She asks the phone if it's raining and she's looking out a window at rain falling. Then she asks the phone to order her soup. I just can't handle that kind of helplessness, I don't think it's cool, Apple. But I forgive you Zooey because you're still cute and funny.

flailing DORIS said...

I agree about Schmidt getting the best lines!

I haven't seen that commercial (it's probably not showing in the UK) but I don't really like Apple anyway, so it'd probably annoy me too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...