25 April 2012

V is for...Vampire Films

I admit I love a good vampire film or TV show. Buffy the Vampire Slayer is my favourite show of all time, closely followed by Angel. I don't watch all vampire related shows, and have yet to see The Vampire Diaries, or get into True Blood. When it comes to vampire films, here are some of my favourites:
  • Blade (1998) - very cool vampire superhero action film
  • Let the Right One In (2008) - moving Swedish child vampire story 
  • Daybreakers (2009) - surviving the vampire plague
 
  • Dracula (1992) - no explanation required here!
  • And......I am Legend (2007) which isn't strictly a vampire film, but as Wikipedia says, the virus sweeping the world creates vampiristic beings.







1 comment:

Stephsco said...

I'm also a Buffy and Angel fan! So much so I stuck through all season of Ringer!

I would add the Underworld movies since I like the dark side of vampires. Bill Nighy is a creepy dude in those films.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...