10 April 2012

I is for ... Iwako Erasers


They aren't just any ordinary erasers - these ones come in very cute, intricate designs; including animals, food and even transport! They are Japanese, but a great shop to buy them from in the UK is Fun Art Online. They aren't the cheapest erasers I've ever bought, but I think I'll get my moneys worth by using them as photo props. I already used my little cows for the Project 52 theme of 'variety', and I know they will feature a lot more in the next few months. 


You can also get these fab little tins to store them in!



Fancy a biccie with your tea?!


4 comments:

Dana said...

Those are awesome! Thanks for sharing. :)

hayles77 said...

These are sooooo cute. A daughter of a friend of mine collects erasers- gonna have to try and find her some. :)

flailing DORIS said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
flailing DORIS said...

Thank you.

Yes you have to find her some if she collects erasers - they are brilliant!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...