I love having days out in London - exploring new areas, lounging in the parks, spending money in the shops and visiting attractions. I'm lucky to live only an hour away on the train, but I haven't made the journey for ages. So, I'm writing a little list with all the things I want to do/places to go to, so that when I have the money and time, it will inspire me!
1) Thames river cruise - just because I've never done one.
2) The London Eye - I must be the only UK-er not to have been on it!
3) Street Art tour - or find my own walk around these areas.
4) Chelsea Physic Garden - looks like they have some great plants for macro photos too!
5) Greenwich market, shops and park.
Any other ideas are more than welcome!