05 April 2011

D is for Doodling

I do enjoy a good doodle! I decided to doodle what was on my mind - just quickly, using only a fineliner pen. And here is what happened:


If you enjoy doodling too then why not check out Doodlers Anonymous and the flickr group? I can spend ages looking through the huge range of doodles and doodling styles on there! It's really inspiring. And what's more, there really is no excuse not to doodle - you can do it anywhere and it can be over in only a few seconds if you want!! And if you still aren't inspired, why not have a look on Amazon at the doodling books - they give you the start of a picture and you just doodle in the rest - great fun!

3 comments:

Spanj said...

I'm a total doodler. A recent study found that people who doodle in meetings (although I'm sure it applies in other situations) retain a lot more information than those who daydream instead. Long live doodling!

Morph Waffle said...

Cute doodles!

Grammy said...

Oh wow, am I ever a doodler. I can't sit down to talk to anyone on the phone without doodling. thanks for the really cute post!
Rubyn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...