02 April 2011

B is for Bunnies (and brains)

To start getting in the swing of springtime I tried dressing up as a bunny in the woods! It was great fun! To be fair, I didn't do it just because I'm slightly crazy, it was as part of a photography project I'm taking part in. The theme this week was 'Just for Fun' and it certainly was.



If you're still in the mood for more bunny action, then I recommend checking out the 365 project from the Bunny Maker - her sock bunny called Widget spent all year doing fun things and posting the photos here.


And if you've read this far I expect you're wondering where 'brains' come into things. Well, this fabulous print from Etsy seller meladori has both bunnies and brains - a bunny selling brains to be exact! I've coveted this print for some time and one day it will be mine!


See you on Monday for 'C'!

3 comments:

B's Mom said...

The bunny project is very cute!

Dawn Embers said...

Cute. I like the brains one in particular.

Trisha said...

Hehe, that is such a cute bunny! wow

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...