07 April 2011

F is for Films I Should Have Seen


I've recently been starting to put together a list of things I want to do in the year before my 30th birthday (got a couple of months until that year officially begins). One of those things will be to watch some classic famous films that I really should have watched by now. I decided to create a list of 10 films for now, and here they are:

  1. Taxi Driver
  2. E.T.
  3. The Godfather
  4. Fight Club
  5. Casablanca
  6. The Silence of the Lambs
  7. Citizen Kane
  8. Alien
  9. Some Like it Hot
  10. The Birds
If anyone has a similar list they'd like to share I'd love to see it! Might give me a few more ideas for my own lists!

1 comment:

Deborah said...

Cool idea! I also really need to see The Godfather trilogy. I love Fight Club and The Birds :D Must admit I've never liked ET but I think I'm in a minority there!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...