17 February 2011

The 365 Scientist - Days 199 - 202

Day 199


Today something I've been waiting for arrived in a very big box indeed, and the 365 Scientist struggled to move in inside for me. He did a fab job!

Day 200


I think it's my fault as I've been trying to eat healthily and exercise more the last few weeks, but the 365 Scientist has been getting paranoid that he is fat. Yes I know he's just being silly, but I let him weigh himself to try to prove he isn't overweight.

Day 201


So, it looks like the weigh-in yesterday didn't help and the 365 Scientist is concerned that 170g is too heavy, so he took off his lab coat to see if he could lose some of that weight. 140g - much better he said!

Day 202


After finding out yesterday that he isn't overweight after all, the 365 Scientist thought that he could have 2 dinners tonight - cheeky!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...