07 March 2011

MCP Project 52 Week 8/52 - The View From Here

I just realised I haven't posted my Project 52 photos for the last couple of weeks so here is a catch up of week 8!
 
 
This was the only idea I had this week, but I still managed to have loads of different versions to sift through!

I eventually chose this one because you can see so many reflections, and it emphasises the many 'views'.

My intention was to take a photo with the camera held in front of my face (as I don't like my photo being taken!), but I ended up liking this one more!

I added some cross-processing and a slight vignette using Picnik. I was torn between this colour version or a black and white version, but decided to go for some colour this time as quite a few of my Project 52 photos are black and white or lacking in colour.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...