31 March 2011

The 365 Scientist - Days 231-234

Day 231


When I told the 365 Scientist that England were playing today, I think he got the wrong end of the stick and turned up to watch the rugby match with a football! To be honest, I think we both wished it was football instead as neither of us understand this sport at all!

Day 232


The 365 Scientist and I went for a walk in the woods today and he brought along his bubbles. He had a great time blowing bubbles while I was taking some photos!

Day 233


The 365 Scientist and I went to the Nike Factory Outlet this evening and we treated ourselves to some posh running socks. I think I'll be the one wearing these the most though - they are a little big for him!

Day 234


The 365 Scientist helped me out today by folding up the washing, and I didn't even need to ask!

1 comment:

Painting Tips and Tricks said...

This is such a great site! I like the way you set this up! Great content! Thanks for sharing this!...Daniel

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...