29 March 2011

The 365 Scientist - Days 227-230

Day 227


So, which one is the real 365 Scientist - can you spot him?

Day 228


The fabric I ordered for my shop arrived today and the 365 Scientist couldn't wait to open the package and look at the rubber ducky fabric! Now he wants me to make him something out of it - he does love rubber ducks so it is perfect for him!

Day 229


The 365 Scientist helped me choose the right brushes for my painting assignment today. Is there anything he's not an expert in?!

Day 230

When I told the 365 Scientist this morning that I needed a haircut today, I think he got the wrong end of the stick! This is how I found him when I got home - scissors, hairclip and comb at the ready, bless him! Unfortunately I had already had it cut by a professional - he was a bit disappointed but I made it up to him by letting him eat the last Jammie Dodger!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...