01 September 2010

Feature Creature Interview 2 - Plush Stomach

Here is the second installment of the Feature Creature interviews, and it's with Plush Stomach! To celebrate, don't miss the chance to buy him at a discount from my shop. Here we go.....


OK, it is the obvious question so we might as well get it out of the way first, do you have a  favourite food?

Toast! I love toast. The toppings are endless - some of the best include; Marmite, jam, butter, marmalade, banana, and peanut butter. Not all together of course, although I have been known to experiment. As a treat, I'll have a slice of brown toast with butter and Marmite, followed by a slice of white with lemon curd for pudding. Oops, could you hear me rumbling then? Time for a quick snack.


Do you have any hobbies?

I quite like singing, although I'm not that good at it. There are limits on the things you can do when you're a stomach, but you just have to accept things the way they are. I mean, I'd love to go skiing, but it's just never going to happen. 

Is there another plushie in the Fur Will Fly house than you feel a particular connection to?

Well yes, Plush Pancreas. The 2 of us are kind of inseparable. We do everything together and enjoy the same things. We can often be found hanging out together in the condiments cupboard. Best friends forever!


What is your favourite TV show?

I don't have a particular favourite show, but anything to do with food is a winner with me! I also enjoy a good police drama.

Why would someone want you to go live with them?

Because I'm fun, I love to cook and eat, and I'm always happy to share a midnight snack with someone!

So if you'd like to share a snack with Plush Stomach, you'll find him for sale in my shop here, and the price is reduced to $17 exclusively for blog readers for the month of September. Please convo me after buying him, with the secret code word FOOD, for a partial refund on your purchase. He looks forward to emptying your kitchen cupboards soon!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...