06 September 2010

The 365 Scientist - Days 51-54

Day 51


I picked up a bargain table easel from Lidl and the 365 Scientist set to work putting it together for me. The cutest little spanner came in the box!

Day 52


Ooh, what shade of hair dye have you chosen 365 Scientist? Natural warm auburn huh? Very nice.

Day 53


Looks like you've pulled! To celebrate the opening of my new shop the 365 Scientist spent the afternoon hanging out with 2 of my new creatures!

Day 54

 

Hey, what are you up to there 365 Scientist? You're looking a little guilty. You haven't pressed that button have you? I don't see a fire. 

2 comments:

Jonesy said...

HAHA, he's a scamp aint he?

flailing DORIS said...

He certainly is! I never know what he's going to get up to!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...