21 July 2011

MCP Project 52 Week 29/52 - Get In Close


The first thing that sprung to mind for this theme was to combine my self-portrait project and do a close-up of my eye. Then I discovered this amazing effect on the Camera360 phone application called colour shift. This allows you to choose a spot on the screen of the colour you'd like to keep and then when you take the photo it makes all the other colours in the image black and white! I think this is a brilliant effect and I will use it a lot now!


The photo I intended to take. This one is using the Photojojo macro lens on my phone so I had to get very close to my eye (about 2cm away). I'm always still so amazed by how close I can get with this little lens. I might even do a special blog post on it soon!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...