03 November 2010

AEDM - Day 3

Now I knew I wouldn't have much time for art today so I made use of the little bit of free time I had at work in the laboratory, between fiddling with cells and solutions, to look for some faces! This is a continuation of one of the projects I started on day 1, and is ongoing. 

Once I started looking for faces I found quite a few that I'd never noticed before! I'm sure I won't look at them again without seeing 2 eyes and a mouth!

Meet Mr Microscope.......



I thought he looked like a cross between a bug-eyed frog and an old man - or maybe that's just  my imagination stretching a little too far?!

And look who I found on the front of the laboratory centrifuge today. He looks a little grumpy if you ask me. He does work hard though so that's probably why he's not smiling..........


 Tap Happy........


And the last one I had to create myself.......


I like that AEDM is already encouraging me to be more creative in ways to fit art into my everyday life even when there isn't much time. I'm not under any illusions that I'll manage to do this every single day, but I'm going to give it a good go!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...