17 November 2010

AEDM - Day 17

I had the opportunity to take some more experimental photographs today, playing with long exposures and the lights as I was travelling in a car (as a passenger, in case you were worried!). I love the random effects you can achieve, and I wanted to capture the feeling of movement and travelling. I think that has worked in some of them. Others are just random lights and shapes, but I still like them. I'm planning on using some of these photos as backgrounds and objects in collages for my journalling or artwork soon.






5 comments:

Jenny said...

fantastic photos! Glad you weren't driving :) Really like your piece for yesterday too! love how you intended to do a doodle and it turned into a lovely sketch.

creativechai said...

These are wonderful! I love the sense of movement, especially in the middle one.

Foxglove said...

Just wanted to pop over to say hello, I am doing the workshop this week with Amelia as well.

Your photos are wonderful, I love the way you experiment with the light. Amazing.

Have a wonderful day. x

gatheringwonder said...

these are so fun - well captured

Kelly said...

These photos have such a dynamic feel to them! Well done!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...