19 April 2013

Q is for Queen Amidala

My favourite character from Star Wars is R2D2 (obviously - since he is the saviour of everyone time and time again), but if I were to go to a Star Wars fancy dress party I would go as Queen Amidala. I loved the outfit and lipstick from the film:


You can actually buy the official fancy dress outfit (this is so great):

And the headress:

I did share my urge to buy the Queen Amidala Lego Star Wars minifigure on my L post the other day, but I think she is worth showing off again. Priced at £32.95 from FireStar Toys means that she will be staying on my wishlist for some time to come. 

Then I got to wondering what else is out there............(click on the pictures for the links).........





If you spot any others, please let me know - I might start a Pinterest board!





2 comments:

Nagzilla said...

Although she isn't my favorite Star Wars character (that would be Yoda), I do think it would be fun to cosplay as Queen Amidala. Nice to find another geek. :)

Hi from Nagzilla bloghopping A to Z

Kristen said...

Han Solo fan here. I also prefer the originals. But, if I needed to choose a costume, I think I agree with you. That is one awesome costume, and would be so much fun to wear. The makeup would be tough to pull off though.

#atozchallenge, Kristen's blog: kristenhead.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...