21 April 2015

R is for Reviews

If I'm looking to invest in some technology or just change my usual brand of whatever it is, one of the first things I'll do is a quick search online for a review. They are extremely useful on sites like Amazon, and really do influence my decisions. But I don't think I've ever actually written a review. Even for the products I love. If I feel strongly one way or another about a product, then my blog would doubtless be a good place to share it. I'll have to make this one of my blogging goals.

2 comments:

Courtney Turner said...

Thank you so much for participating in the A to Z Challenge! You rock! Congrats on getting to the letter R! Are you planning to finish the other letters next month?

Team Macha, Helping Co-Host Czenge
Maui Jungalow

Entrepreneurial Goddess said...

Hello there.
Hope you enjoyed taking part in the A-Z Challenge! I didn't get to visit your blog during the crazy month of April so I'm popping over today from the Road Trip. My goal is to visit all the blogs that linked up, before next year's challenge starts up again.

Entrepreneurial Goddess

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...