25 June 2012

Supernatural Lego Bench Monday (from last week!!)



A little delayed as I was away, but Bench Monday did happen last week! 

These are the guys from Supernatural that I have put together - we have Dean and Sam on the bench with the Colt, a shotgun, the demon killing knife and a handgun; Castiel the angel is on the left, and Bobby Singer is to the right, holding his rifle.

Can anyone tell I'm suffering from Supernatural withdrawal while I wait for Season 7 to make it to Netflix?!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm an obsessed with Supernatural, it's my favorite show.

I collect ABJD's (asian ball jointed dolls), and someone actually made Supernatural ABJDs and they are so cute. You have to check them out.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/maigune/sets/72157625080287899/

The Girl Collected

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...