29 June 2012

Attacking the Dukan Diet...

I'm now on day 5, the last of my 'attack' days of the Dukan diet, and I have noticed that I'm not as hungry as I have been when trying to diet or cut down on food before. At least, I'm not as hungry in the same way. I don't seem to be craving food and feeling weak - I suppose that is because my body isn't getting a rush of high G.I carbohydrates followed by a slump in blood sugar levels. The only thing I've really thought about is fruit and peas! Obviously I've missed vegetables at meal times too. 

The Dukan Diet Life Plan book recommends that you weigh yourself a lot during this first phase to see the benefits and spur you on, but I've avoided this in case it hasn't been working. I've followed it to the letter with no cheats, but it can't work for everyone, and it is only 5 days after all. Still, I will weigh myself tomorrow morning to see if it is worth me moving on to phase 2.

Wednesday - Day 3

Breakfast: nat yog + 1 tbsp oat bran

Snacks: 5 x seafood sticks

Lunch: 2 x poached egg
           smoked salmon
           mackerel fillet

Dinner: prawns stir-fried with garlic
            3 x slice reduced fat bacon
            nat yog + 1 tbsp oat bran



Thursday - Day 4


Breakfast: nat yog + 1 tbsp oat bran

Snacks: 4 x seafood sticks

Lunch: small piece steak
           1 x fried egg (no oil)
           2 x slice reduced fat bacon
           fat-free yog

Dinner: prawns 
            lean beef mince with liver, onion, garlic and stock

 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...