30 January 2012

Resolution - MCP Project 12


After buying a 365 origami desk calendar this year and digging out my childhood origami book, I wondered whether these creations might make good photo props. The idea for this photo then popped into my head, to symbolise my favourite quote of all time and my mantra for this year:

"You must be the change you want to see in the world" 
Mathatma Gandhi

I thought that adding some brightly coloured flowers to a rather lifeless winter tree was a fun way to show that you can make a difference in the world!

1 comment:

Melinda Green Harvey said...

I like the way those bright pink flowers brighten up the sky - brighten up the whole season, actually!

Thanks for participating in Project 12

Melinda Green Harvey
Project 12 Team Leader

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...