01 January 2012

One sentence journal idea - hmmm...

I first read about the one sentence journal in 'The Happiness Project' book by Gretchen Ruben, and thought it sounded like the sort of diary even I might be able to keep! The only problem is that I've already got a massive list of new and continuing projects and ideas I want to try out this year, and I'm prone to taking on more than I can manage. So I'm going to try it for a week on this blog to see if it suits me. After all, how hard can it really be to write one sentence a day! Hmmmm, we shall see. I'm even writing this post from my phone so it's just like texting really. Here is my first entry:

On the first day of 2012 my true love cooked for me, a tasty goose from Hungary (yes, you have to sing it!).

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...