26 September 2012

Garage Sale Booty

A nearby village run a special garage sale day each year, where 50+ different houses can sell their wares. Armed with a map of the village with all participants marked out, we began the rummage. I came away quite happy in the end, with a a few bargains and fun items....

This wooden sign for my kitchen........


Some chemistry measuring cylinders to display with my other glasses, a vintage toffee tin to store my small acrylic paint tubes and a pristine copy of The God Delusion by Richard Dawkins (for 30p!)....


And the best bargain of all, another printers tray for just £5! I bought 2 of these on eBay a while back which I spray painted and use to display my bits and bobs (mostly toys I admit!).....

Can't wait to get this tray painted up!

2 comments:

Deborah said...

I love the tea sign - it's fab! :D & the God Delusion sort of changed my life, even though I skipped over some of the sciencey bits that went over my head, hehe.

flailing DORIS said...

Yeah I'm expecting it to be a bit over my head too! Thanks - really chuffed with the tea sign!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...