21 September 2012

Fashion Find Friday: Bunnies and Bling

To some tiny extent I think this increase in online Pinterest shopping is helping to control my 'real' shopping urges. Don't get me wrong, I'm far from being cured, but collecting pretty stuff on my boards is definitely going some way to give me that new clothes buzz, without the disappearing money. Of course the downside is that when I go to my wardrobe thinking I'll wear that funky new find, it isn't actually there. I think I'm being much more fussy about what I spend my money on though, as I sometimes go off certain clothes pretty quickly - there are a few finds on my board that I wonder why I added them in the first place. Thank God for Primark for a cheap fashion fix!

Anyway, this week I found lots of bunny designs and some bling! I'm not usually one for sparkly stuff, but I was watching an episode of the TV soap Doctors the other other day, and a character was wearing a completely sequin covered dress and I loved it, so I've searched out some pretty ones today.......

Isn't this the cutest bunny jumper in the whole wide world!? I want it............
Bunny Jumper by Miss Selfridge, £39


Knitted Mirror Bunny Jumper by Topshop, £46

And what about a bunny print prom dress?

Bunny print prom dress by Dorothy Perkins, £45
And if you have a spare £2000, this little fella can be all yours....... (£2000!!!!)............

Carolina Herrera, £2000

Now, time for that bling I promised you. If you really want to sparkle, how about this little number from Thirty7..............

Sequin prom dress by Thirty7 at Republic, £55
Or for a slightly more toned down look (in a stunning colour)........

Sequin 2 in 1 dress by Thirty7 at Republic, £42
And last but not least........

Pink sequin tee by Miss Selfridge, £28

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...