25 January 2011

Word of the Year 2011

As part of the Big Dreams, Small Wonders e-course, we were encouraged to find a word for the year; to represent our dreams and ambitions for the coming year. There was a similar idea in a prompt for New Year, New You - to create a "one word mantra" for 2011; one word to remember, one word to live by, one word to focus on this year. So, my chosen word of the year is.......

.....MOTIVATED

It applies to everything I want to achieve - I won't get anywhere without motivation, and I tend to lack it at times. I mean it particularly applied to my fitness goals and creative goals, but it can easily mean just being motivated to do the housework as soon as it needs doing and not put things off just because I can't be bothered!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...