18 March 2012

This Week In....One Sentence

Mon 12th: It is sad I know, but I'm really looking forward to watching the final of The Biggest Loser this week!!

Tues 13th: Work on fixing my kitchen after the leak months ago is finally underway - it will be so nice to have a proper kitchen back.

Wed 14th: I thought the weather was supposed to be warm for a few weeks - I'm freezing today and I'm already wearing 2 jumpers.

Thurs 15th: This month's new music CD has arrived and I'm loving it so far - will write about Martina Topley-Bird soon.

Fri 16th: Friday is now known as New Girl day - hurrah for Jess, and I have a major girl crush on Zooey Deschanel.

Sat 17th: My TV died this morning - R.I.P. old friend.

Sun 18th: Bought a bargain fish tank so there will e some new additions to my menagerie soon!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...