06 March 2012

Best of...January

Since my post the other day on the reasons behind 365 projects and the benefits of reviewing your goals, I thought it might help to do a little review of each month - the best photos, any news, things I learnt or did, etc. It would also help me remember what goes on in my life too. If I can remember back that far, I'll fill you in on January (I have to do all 12 months of this year else it will trouble me!).

♥ So, 2012 began with the obligatory New Year's resolution to stop biting my damn nails, and I made it through the month with my trusty Nail Biting Solution. I've lost count how many times I've tried to do this in the past, with very varied degrees of success. Maybe this time it will be different (yeah, yeah). 





♥ It was very sad taking down the Christmas decorations, but I replaced them with the many origami models I furiously made throughout the month.



♥ I started taking outfit posts every weekend which has already helped with posing and the practicalities of using a tripod and timer, and with focusing the camera completely unaided.



♥ 4 little fishes joined my household, I found the best mug ever in Poundland, and my phone got a late Christmas present.



♥ I learnt to knit! (sort of)



♥ Lego Bench Monday began!


♥ I discovered the fabulous 'colour sketch' effect on my Nikon D5100.


♥ The worst part of the month was the awful news that Picnik is closing. On the brightside, because of that I discovered Camera Bag 2! Still not found anywhere to create such awesome collages as Picnik, or to do some of my favourite other effects. I'm still angry. Grrrr.


Ellenburg Photography started a Project 52 which I love taking part in and challenging myself to come up with fresh ideas.



♥ My favourite 365 Self photos of the month:





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...