23 November 2011

More things that make me smile....

...my Tiger claw slippers!!!

Every winter one of my little pleasures is to choose a new pair of warm, cosy slippers! Since I discovered the website Monster Slippers a few years ago, they are my first port of call when I'm on the prowl for some new footwear. I tend to wear my slippers to death, and am always popping out in the garden in them (although I haven't yet become one of those people who wear them to the local shop - not yet anyway), so a good durable sole is very important. I'm also quite a clumsy person so huge novelty animal slippers are not a good idea if I want to stay upright. After ordering a pair of very thick soled leopard fur lined boots that were just huge and fell off my feet when I walked (not the best asset for a pair of slippers to have), I bit the bullet and ordered something a bit different for me, and somewhere in between sensible and novelty.....and here they are.......




I am totally in love with them! They are warm and comfy, and the best thing is they make me smile whenever I look down!!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...