14 May 2013

Tuesday Tunes

I went to see My Vitriol last week at Koko in Camden and they were so amazing! I haven't stopped playing their music since, and this song has definitely had the most repeats. I've loved My Vitriol since 1999 and have seen them a few times before, but this time was absolutely the best - they covered Daft Punk's song Get Lucky and one of my favourite songs of all time 'Wicked Game' by Chris Isaaks, and....drum roll.....they announced a new album! This is somewhat of a landmark for them since they've only released 1 proper album and that was in 2000. I am so excited! Onto the music before I burst..............

My Vitriol - This Time

1 comment:

Stephsco said...

This band! I can't believe they played a show, I haven't heard of them in ages. That was such a solid album and yet that's all they've done. I would love to see them live.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...