26 February 2013

Tuesday Tunes



The last couple of months has been tough as I am currently job hunting (and not finding). Music and photography have really been helping me get through it though, and the album that has calmed me down from all the stress the most has been Alt-J, An Awesome Wave. I first heard of them when they were nominated for the Mercury Music Prize, which they went on to win, and as soon as I heard a few clips on Amazon I was pretty sure I'd like them. Turns out I was wrong - I totally love this album! It really is a rare find to love an album in its entirety, and I nearly always play it all the way through. The only other album I feel this way about is my old favourite My Vitriol, Finelines. The track I'd like to share with you today is Something Good. I recommend watching it purely for the beautiful photography.......


Something Good - Alt-J

1 comment:

Deborah said...

Job hunting is so tough. I am struggling to find things I want to apply for at the moment! :-/ I don't know what I'd do without my camera, either. Hopefully, things will turn up for us both soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...