14 February 2011

The 365 Scientist - Days 187 - 190

Day 187


I had a delivery today of my new replacement Rocketdog boots (I've worn out 2 pairs of the same boots already!) and the 365 Scientist helped me unpack them. He even got this cool free sticker.

Day 188


My Dyson vacuum cleaner isn't working properly so the 365 Scientist had a look at it for me. No answers yet but he's taken it apart. I hope he can put it back together!

Day 189


So, the fiddling about with my Dyson vacuum cleaner yesterday was fruitless, but the 365 Scientist thought it would be a good idea to wash out the filter to improve suction - good thinking! Let's hope it works.

Day 190


After spending the last 2 days trying to fix my Dyson, the big moment came as the 365 Scientist switched it back on. And did it work properly again? No. Oh dear, guess we'll have to call in the professionals.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...